Privacy, Presence and Madison Square Park Views: 3,000 RSF Full-Floor Pre-Built with NBI Available
Move in Ready, Newly Built, Fully Wired Plug & Play Floor Available Immediately
1 Floor Available in a Highly Sought After Building
Prominently located on 23rd Street across from Madison Square Park in the heart of the Flatiron District, 30 East 23rd Street offers unprecedented access to one of New York’s most competitive office markets.
30 East 23rd offers a sophisticated presence in a pre-war office building completely revitalized by a major capital redevelopment program providing the most desirable amenities required of today’s modern high-end work environments.
Offering one-of-a-kind park views using 4 exposures that create sun-drenched layouts providing an atmosphere unlike anything else in the Flatiron District.
Park View Pre-Built Office Space Available Immediately
Flexible Lease Terms Available: 1 - 10+ Years
Tenant improvement allowance and rent concession packages available for qualified tenants
- Extensive Capital Improvements: Complete Renovation by DXA Studios
- New Facade, Entrance, Lobby, Windows and Elevators
- 24/7 Attended Lobby and State-of-the-art Security
- Robust Teledata Risers and Dedicated Lines
- Wired for High Speed Carriers
- 4 Exposures, Natural Light and Park Views
- 11FT Ceilings
- Full Floor Identity and Direct Elevator Access
- Open and Column-Free Floorplates
- Wide Plank Oak Floors
- Glass Fronted Conference Rooms
- New Pantries with Stainless Steel Appliances and Caesarstone Counters
- New Lighting
- Tenant Controlled HVAC
For all inquiries contact Zach Levine at 646-943-3125 or Office@iconrealtymgmt.com